Smt. Anusha Haricharan
Kum. Vasudha Srinath
- “What if Sanskrit vocabulary learning would be a delightful fun game instead of boring memorization drills?
Did you know that Hen is called in Sanskrit as Kukkuti (कुक्कुटी) for the similar sound it makes i.e. "ku kuku koooo" ?. And do you know the names of fruits, shapes, insects, flowers, vegetables in Sanskrit?
Making Learning Fun, we welcome you to this course, where we teach you Sanskrit in the most playful, easy, and quick way!
What will you gain from this course? (Key Benefits / Learning Outcomes)
- Empower your child to speak in Sanskrit through simple words.
- Joyful classes with the most experienced teachers.
- Learn Sanskrit words and the facts behind them.
- Help them develop a love for this amazing language of Sanskrit.
- Give your child exposure to beginner-level reading materials that help them associate and remember the Sanskrit words easily.
- Engage them in a fun- way of learning through our thoughtfully crafted vocabulary games.
What are the materials/support you get?
- About 16 live sessions with opportunities for interaction with the teacher.
- Recorded videos and audios which you can access anytime, from any device.
- Presentations used for the classes in PDF format after the class.
- Doubt clarifications directly and through Email.
What are the prerequisites to get the best out of this course? (Eligibility)
- Children from 5 up to 14 years can participate (parents may accompany where required)
- No prior knowledge of Sanskrit is required. However, knowing to read the Sanskrit alphabets is an added advantage to self-play the games. Even otherwise, it will be a guided effort. The medium of instruction will be English.
Snippets of the Coursework by the Students
Chief Guest Aashirvachanam