Smt. Anusha Haricharan
Kum. Vasudha Srinath
Making Learning Fun, we welcome you to this course, where we teach you Sanskrit in the most playful, easy, and quick way!
What will you gain from this course? (Key Benefits / Learning Outcomes)
- Empower your child to speak in Sanskrit through simple words.
- Joyful classes with the most experienced teachers.
- Learn Sanskrit words and the facts behind them.
- Help them develop a love for this amazing language of Sanskrit.
- Give your child exposure to beginner-level reading materials that help them associate and remember the Sanskrit words easily.
- Engage them in a fun- way of learning through our thoughtfully crafted vocabulary games.
Comprehensive learning kit for the Course - to be purchased mandatorily to attend the classes -
- Sanskrit Vocabulary Builder Book (Available as Hard Copy / Online Flipbook version)
- Vocabulary Builder Part 1 Multimedia Tool ( Downloadable version)
- Vocabulary Builder Part 2 Multimedia Tool ( Downloadable version)
Once you purchase the learning kit, you will get access to the learning kit and the link to join this course. If you had already bought either one of the products or the combo product, please write to us at [email protected] with the proof of purchase.
What are the materials/support you get?
- About 16 live sessions with opportunities for interaction with the teacher.
- Presentations used for the classes in PDF format after the class.
- Doubt clarifications directly and through Email.
What are the prerequisites to get the best out of this course? (Eligibility)
- Children from 5 up to 14 years can participate (parents may accompany where required)
- No prior knowledge of Sanskrit is required. However, knowing to read the Sanskrit alphabet is an added advantage to self-play the games. Even otherwise, it will be a guided effort. The medium of instruction will be English.
Testimonials of (Part-II) of this course
Chief Guest's Aashirvadavachanam of (Part-II) of this course
Snippets of the Course Work by Students of Part 2 of this course
Sanskrit Vocabulary for daily use - 2 [ Result sheet]